BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Thursday, February 17, 2011

*Uber* Post

Dated:  Feburary 17, 2011

I began writing an uber post on Feburary 9th and have been keeping my blog and FB followers update to date on its status. Printed on 8.5 x 11" paper, with .5 margins around, it has averaged between 10-14 pages long.  This is no short-commented post to be sure.

The morning of Feburary 16th, I was contacted by an MJ fan who is still waitiing for "their" MJ Opus, informing me of a delivery promise made by Kraken Opus (Lara) for a Friday, Febuary 18th dispatch.  I immediately sent an email to Lara Allen, with a cc: to Karl Fowler (CEO) and Andy Clay (Publishing Director) requesting the others still waiting whom I have communicated to Kraken Opus previously be included in this dispatch.  In the meantime I scrambled to get an updated list ready for immediate release.

First Andy replied.

Then, Karl.

So, due to the need to update my list after months of silence from Kraken Opus became a urgent priority.  Involved in this meant auditing over 5,000 emails and communicating with fans to confirm their status.  Luckily I also found I had missed a few customers' mails in the process.  whew

How my list compares to their list will likely remain a secret.  But if you are reading this, and are still waiting for your MJ Opus, it is of the utmost urgency you either write me immediately at cali_mj_fan@yahoo.com or Kraken Opus' secretary, Lara Allen, at lara@krakengroup.com TODAY.  (Please see a post 2 doors down from this one with the information you need to include to Lara and/or me).

I will continue to monitor the situation with my eagle eye, but in the meantime will go back to editing this *uber* post Patti and all the IACOPs are very anxiously awaiting its release.  The date is being estimated now as this week, Saturday.  I will continue to keep you posted on my progress.

Be patient.  Most of all ........  KEEP THE FAITH!

Much L.O.V.E.,
Cali
Edited.. in red.

6 comments:

  1. LOL at the edit!! Can't wait for Saturday!! I'm glad that KO is finally hopefully doing something... but a bit upset that I am wishing away my vacation week waiting for the uber post.. LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I wish I could read/write faster... buy my eyes are crossed even as I type this.... back to work Cali.. back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOOO Eagle eye !!!!!.... as Patti said...I cant wait to read the "uber" post !!!!....saturday then !!!!...well...anxiously awaiting I am, just like all of us THE IACOPS !!! LOL!....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am keeping the faith as I wait with Patti, Velvet and the rest of the IACOPs, Cali. Hopefully, we are in the last round/lap/inning/quarter/etc. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kraken!---------------------- Remember the name when you think of liquidation. Sooner, the better. ANDY + KARL SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

    ReplyDelete