(c) 2010 Nate Giorgio. All Rights Reserved.
Today is trivia. Share your answers in the comments.
1. In 1985, Mr. Giorgio signed a contract with Michael Jackson. How many paintings was that contract for?
2. In 1990, Mr. Giorgio was commissioned for two successful collector plates series? Who were the two subjects of his paintings?
a) Johnny Cash and Marilyn Monroe
b) Elvis Presley and The Beatles
c) Elizabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley
d) Marilyn Monroe and John Lennon
3. What is the name of the Michael Jackson book Mr. Giorgio was commissioned to create special paintings for?
a) Dance hall The Dream
b) Dance The Dream
c) Dancin The Dream
d) Dancing The Dream
4. What three Estates did Mr. Giorgio create for upon commission by the Franklin Mint in 1992?
a) Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley
b) John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Johnny Cash
c) Johnny Cash, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles
d) Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, The Beatles
5. What Michael Jackson album featured one of Mr. Giorgio's paintings?
a) Blood on the Dance Floor
Hint: View this Source
Previous: Showcase 1: Nate Giorgio & The Bradford Exchange
Up next: Showcase 3: Nate Giorgio.. Videos & did you know...
Showcase 4: Nate Giorgio: Trivia... with a twist!
Showcase 5: Nate Giorgio: A rare look inside (1/5)
Showcase 6: Nate Giorgio: A rare look inside (2/5)
Showcase 7: Nate Giorgio: A rare look inside (3/5)