BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just interesting ....

Time that has lapsed since December 7, 2009
1 month, 21 days ...........or 52 days.

Time that has lapsed since August 15, 2009
5 months 13 days ..........or 166 days

Source  end date used for both:  Jan 27, 2010

Nawww, there's NO reason customers STILL waiting for their MJ Opus to be upset.  Nope.  Not one!

8 comments:

  1. LOL... but you are right, we'll been waiting a long time, and they didn't have the courage to show their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali

    Still waiting...:) Ridiculous isn't it?:)

    (Actually my dad is getting much mad, than me, he is going to call today, tell you the results;))

    /ana19928/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel, Kraken~~

    Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paly,

    Hello! Glad to hear from you :) Yes, I agree. What a long wait with no word is painstakingly tragic. Thanks for your update too.

    Much L.O.V.E.
    Cali

    @A.G.

    Oh dear. Your father is calling? Yes, please let us know what happens. I'm sorry you're STILL waiting. I thought you were supposed to get yours this week, wasn't it?

    Much L.O.V.E.
    Cali

    @Lavender,

    laughing... I remember saying that too at the beginning of this whole mess. Now I entertain myself into the origins of the words "Kraken" and "Opus"... and their symbolisms. Occasionally it makes me laugh.

    I can't imagine how the name of the company was constructed of those two words. I'd love to hear the thought process behind it though.

    Much L.O.V.E.
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Cali

    I was supposed to get but you they kinda told me trick or treat? I treated them with 214Euros but they still made a trick for me.

    yep, they told me but there's no tracking number and as I'm mad at them already, I'm getting insane.

    Father hasn't called yesterday he had too much work, but he'll call in these days.

    LOVE you Cali
    wish me peace and patience to put up with it:)

    /ana19928/

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S Cali sorry not Euros but pounds.

    /ana19928/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ana

    Yes sweetie, have patience. Please do let us know what happens after your father calls.

    You know I honestly believe that your Opus will reach you, so please KEEP THE FAITH .... and SMILE.

    Love you too darling Ana.
    Much L.O.V.E.
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cali

    Thank you:* Actually my dad called and they told that following week I'll be holding my Opus:)Hope...

    Much love to you:*:*:*

    /ana19928/

    ReplyDelete