BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Watch Lifetime Achievement Award TODAY... LIVE... online

For those who want to watch the whole event, here is the partial schedule TODAY. All times are PACIFIC.  Watch it here 

Saturday, Jan. 30
2 p.m.: Vlogger on MusiCares Person of the Year, GRAMMY Salute To Jazz, "Cue The Music"
3 p.m.: Special Merit Awards Ceremony7:45 p.m.: Pre-GRAMMY Gala and GRAMMY Salute To Industry Icons
9:05 p.m.: GRAMMY Live Overnight

Photo credit: Charley Gallay / WireImage.com
Update: 1/30
Well, after sitting glued to the computer for 2 hours, Frank DiLeo accepted Michael's Lifetime Achievement Award. Mr. DiLeo did give nice speech. According to E! Online, Prince, Paris and Blanket will attend the actual ceremonies tomorrow and read prepared speeches about their Daddy.

Trend #MichaelJackson tomorrow night during Grammys.

Wonder if they will stream it live tomorrow also?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cali
    I am so sorry that I have "disappeared" for several days... I have been soooo busy, we will have a special event tomorrow, and we must finish every detail. I am sooo sad, I have missed this special moment today and I am hoping that I will be at home on time for the tribute to Michael. Please do not forgive me! I'll keep in touch!
    Lots of L.O.V.E.
    Dancingirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... of course, it should say "please do not FORGET me!"
    Hugs and lots of L.O.V.E.
    Dancingirl

    ReplyDelete