BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Home now, trying to catch up-- S L O W L Y

Hello my dear friends.  I am so sorry to have worried everyone and am trying to quickly make at least one round through emails.  I was in the hospital and won't be on as much for the next few days, but I am going to try and see what's happening with the Opuses.  I do see there are still some people who haven't received them.  *bleep*

Thank you so much for caring and worrying and I'm sorry I wasn't able to send messages till now.  I was really *out of it* and should be sleeping but I have really missed you all-- you have no idea. 

Please catch me up on how each of you are.  Forgive me if I don't write back right away-- promise to do what I can.  Ok?

MUCH L.O.V.E.
Cali

13 comments:

  1. Cali, sending L.O.V.E. and prayers for a full and speedy recovery! We love and miss you very much!

    Love you more,
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Cali! Welcome back. I really hope you are feeling better. Hospital - no good - take care and rest, rest, rest.
    Me and my Opus are fine (no more scratchmarks). Looking forward to see you in our new "Opus off topic thread".
    Lots of lots of L.O.V.E and get-well-greetings from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SWEETIE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!...I KNEW IT!...SOMETHING WAS WRONG!...THANKS HEAVENS YOU ARE GETTING BETTER!!!...WE ALL MISSED YOU MUCH!!!...
    OK, TREASURE, TAKE CARE, STAY IN BED AND FORGET THE OPI ISSUE PLEASE!...AT LEAST BY NAW.
    THE IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT OUR CALI IS BACK!!!! YEY!!!
    HUGS -HUGS-HUGS FROM HERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon!!! I'ts all for L.O.V.E.

    Sara
    from Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that someting was wrong!!!
    I hope that you will be better soon, try not to thinks on the OMG!!!
    It's outrageous that some people still didn't receive their opus!!!

    Get better soon cali,

    ReplyDelete
  6. CALI
    Thank heavens! I am so happy that you are with us again! I wish you a speedy recovery!!!
    Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CALI
    Thank heavens! I am so happy that you are with us again! I wish you a speedy recovery!!!Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CALI!!!! I MISS YOU A LOT!!!! I knew something was wrong... but now you're better. If you any kind of help with the Opus issue, you can ask for it, I can help.

    And keep your mind off OMG... think about spring and good things... watch a movie... and REST!!!

    LOTS AND LOTS OF L.O.V.E.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Thank GOD. You're back.

    Very glad to hear from you, but not happy to know the reason.
    Just leave the OPUS on theirs way, you are more important now.

    Hope you get better and better.
    have more sleep, eat more healthy food.
    listen to MJ's song 3 time a day.
    before wake up
    before have a meal
    before fell asleep

    with LOVE
    KIB@Korea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cali, again, I just want to say for you to take care. Keep in mind that you are in the hearts, minds and prayers of so many who care for you. L.O.V.E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cali, I'm very happy that you are better. God bless you. Much L.O.V.E

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cali... I worked in the KIITChen last night... sent my complaint (a big muffin) and now I will start to spread de recipe within chilean people... I have contact with the president off the biggest MJ fan club, and she must know who else bought the book...

    Hey girl... you must recover well... so don't waste your energy in this company...

    Lots of H.U.G.S and L.O.V.E!!!!

    ReplyDelete