BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Saturday, December 26, 2009

OPUS: Michael's LA Memorial Wall centerfold

Found this comment this morning about the disappointment of not having the centerfold as previously advertised.








Source

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 12:22 — Smile4michael
I got mine yesterday, but I'm a little dissapointed one of the pictures that I saw in the pre-order is not on the Opus, and is really sad for me, because it was the Memorabilia set up at the Staple Center In Los Angeles, when I pre-order the Opus it was there, but is not on the one I got i wonder why?
I send the Opus people an email i hope they answer my quetion soon.
My family has wrote on the Memorabila at Staples.

This member also wrote this the following day:
Thu, 12/17/2009 - 13:44 — Smile4michael
OH MY GOD I GOT MINE 2 DAYS AGO THIS BOOK IS AMAZING I LOVE IT, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIFT THAT COULD HAVE LEFT FOR US. MICHAEL THIS OPUS SHOW YOUR LIFE IN PICTURES THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT.

lOVE YOU MORE!!!!

December 28, 2009 12:05 AM *added 12/28
Another online retailer selling this @ a discounted price?! I did in fact receive my OPUS btw on the 23rd. Opened the door to see it propped on it! Thank God, it was on the hinge side or I might've swung the door open, sending it crashing onto the cement.. Have you heard of others complaining about the quality? I, myself, have heard of 2 other people that had actual damage to the inside of the book. I figure on top of the Amazon outrage, people will be coming out of the woodwork w/ more stories now that we've all had a little time to go through the book. I'm so upset that the memorial wall wasn't included as I so wanted to see that. I don't care what they say about it not being included since it had already been viewed by the public. I don't believe it! While I'm at it, there's actual very little pics from the last few years...or is that just my warped personal opinion? Also, has anyone else noticed just how awkward it is trying to turn the pages with just one glove? I found it virtually impossible to grab the pages and turn them...I know I'm coming off as really negative in this post. Don't get me wrong, I adore the book. But I do believe there are still some details that need to be worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment