BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't forget to.............

Don't forget everyone-- when you get your MJ Opus, please email me or comment here and let me know.  I need to keep track of everyone's orders on my lists and make sure that everything is going as scheduled.

Many are writing and asking me about Fed Ex tracking information.  Something tells me that most won't get that, that the delivery will just happen.  But yesterday Andy said they were making the labels and such (not sure how that works..but...) so I think they will just arrive.

Remember, no sleeping on doorsteps tonight.  Especially if it is winter in your country.  I don't want you to be a popsicle!  LOL

Ok, I'll be away from the computer for a few hours (appointments this afternoon) so will be back later.

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment