BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cali's Confirmation List

I just sent an email to those of you I have on the list that was sent to Kraken Opus UK.  The subject line is "Cali's confirmation list".  This is for the individuals whose countries have already been delivered, but your individual orders were not included in them for whatever reason.  So it does not include the ones that haven't been delivered for countries:  Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina and republic of Georgia. 

If you did NOT get that email, please email me ASAP! 

Also, if you are not in one of the countries I mentioned above, and have not yet received your MJ Opus, please email me at cali_mj_fan@yahoo.com  Open to all MJ fans and customers who ordered The Official Michael Jackson Opus through Kraken Opus and Ticketmaster.

  REMINDER: If you are still sending the emails to Opus and TM, please take a break and stop sending them until further notice.  

Lastly-- I will get the update posted later today about my conversation with Karl Fowler yesterday.  I promise!  I was just too worn out last night to write it.

Much L.O.V.E. to each and every one of you!
Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment