BREAKING NEWS:

It appears necessary to write this. All content contained within this blog is the sole property of Cali MJ Fan, unless otherwise Sourced as another's proprietary work. Copyright 2009-2017. All Rights Reserved. You are free to link, share and repost with content in full, as it appears, and must include a link back to this blog. Thank you for that courtesy. Much L.O.V.E., Cali

Sunday, March 7, 2010

EMails

WOW!  I love you all so very much.  Thank you for all the emails and comments you are making.  You are so sweet.

I have gotten quite a few emails since yesterday and I will be replying to them as quickly as I can.  I will try to do them in the order they came in-- but if time is short then I'll do outstanding business ones first and sweet comments next.  Hope you don't mind.  I will get to them all (and have read them all).  Please keep sending them to me !  I love to hear from all of you!

Much L.O.V.E.
Cali

In general,
1.  If you haven't seen my update below, please go take a read 2 threads down and make sure you leave a comment!  (importante)  Say whatever is on your mind-- no matter what it is.
2.  If you haven't done so, please leave Velvet a birthday message in the post just below.  It would be fun to leave it in your native language.  (she is great at translating!  giggles!)
3.  If you are still sending the emails to Opus and TM, please take a break and stop sending them until further notice.  

1 comment: